Manila, Manila

Every once and awhile John Darer writes some very informational articles but unfortunately the guy is so unstable that the majority of his work ends up coming across and the ramblings of a lunatic.

John Darer is a sociopath who hates woman. Without meeting this individual I would stake my reputation that he is not married and never will be since few women are this desperate.

honestly a brutal bully and his articles about my company are always riddled with lies.

The man does a disservice to our industry. Name withheld (because John Darer is a sick man who cannot be reasoned with)

Comments

#1192883

John Darer Complaints are rampant about this guy. The Genex team has outted him for what he is and he can't stand to be proven wrong over and over again.

In my opinion, John Darer is an excellent consumer advocate in the insurance industry. When I had no one else to turn to after running up against the stone walls of these giant (life)insurance companies, John Darer used hours of his own time to investigate my situation.

Not only is this an invaluable service to me the consumer but it is also of great value to the insurance industry by providing them consumer feed-back. This allows the insurance companies to correct their faults and move toward greater transparency which improves the overall public image of the insurance industry as a whole" - Aviva structured settlement annuitant, after annuity issuer was sold and acquiring insurer was slow to respond on question about the status of the Capital Maintenance Agreement sold with the structured annuity policy.

Patrick Hindert thinks that John Darer the settlement watchdog is a no good loser. Why he wants to talk trash bout dat man patrick hindert who is helping da ppl i dun no.

@Anonymous

that's highly inaccurate because I was in attendance at the March meeting of the Society of Settlement Planners in Tucson Arizona, John Darer did a very well received presentation and afterward I was in earshot of hearing Pat Hindert congratulating John Darer on his presentation. John Darer and Pat have a great deal of respect for each other and get into some pretty healthy and interesting debates online and in person. You're obviously not in the industry or you would know that.

About seven years ago, I started receiving structured annuity payments from the tenth largest insurance company in the world. I had selected this company because they were very highly rated.

Last month, my annuity payment did not arrive.

I phoned their office and was shocked to learn they had sold their business to a much smaller and much lower rated company. The original large global company had contractually promised to guaranty my annuity as long as I live. The very strong and clear language in the contract stated that their guaranty was "absolute, unconditional, present and continuing".

So I phoned the new (low rated) company to ask if the original large company would continue to honor their obligation. The person I spoke to said "yes" but seemed unsure.

So the next day I phoned again.

This time the answer was "no". I phoned about a dozen times and got a different answer each time.

Then I came across John Darer's website while searching the internet. His website said he welcomed phone calls so I phoned him and explained the problem. He agreed that the large global company was still legally obligated to honor their "absolute, unconditional" guaranty.

To my amazement, he said he would contact the insurance companies involved and clear up the mystery (even though I had written my annuity through a different broker).

In my opinion, John Darer is an excellent consumer advocate in the insurance industry. When I had no one else to turn to after running up against the stone walls of these giant insurance company, John Darer used hours of his own time to investigate my situation.

Not only is this an invaluable service to me the consumer but it is also of great value to the insurance industry by providing them consumer feed-back. This allows the insurance companies to correct their faults and move toward greater transparency which improves the overall public image of the insurance industry as a whole.

There was a poor young lady who was in the industry that this crook John Darer scared out of the industry and into depression. It got so bad that she even publicly mentions this bully and *** who is too busy scamming people and making up filthy lies about others in the 4structures industry.

He has been sued numerous times and the world needs to know that he is not to be trusted. Please stay away from John Darer all of the negative reviews about John Darer and 4structures are absolutely 100% true and the internet is becoming the place where we are able to help bring this fat slob down.

Johnny since you are probably reading this go on a diet and reassess how you treat people including your potential clients.

@John Darer

Vancouver boy Whistlering Dixie again..

Bogus complaint copied from a defamatory website tied to a Maryland resident in the structured settlement factoring industry whose business practices John Darer has called into question. The behvaior has been the subject of two lawsuits with another on the way next week.

Read John Darer's blog at www.structuredsettlements4Real.com and also pay attention to a lawsuit captioned John Darer v John Does is 1-25 that pending in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut against a structured settlement factoring operative in the State of Maryland on www.pacer.gov On June 28, 2012 the name of the perp will be revealed in the amended complaint. Draw your own conclusions.

The matter will be dealt with through the legal proicess where it properly should instead of pay per posters masquerading as law students who know nothing of the facts. Darer does not do business in the Phillipines and this is

The matter will be dealt with through the legal proicess where it properly should instead of pay per posters masqeuerading as law students who know nothing of the facts. Darer does not do business in the Phillipines and this is