John Darer was the structured settlement "professional" who dealt with structuring the court payments that I received due to a car accident into a structured settlement stream for me. I want to warn others that dealing with this man was the worst experience of my life.

I am not satisfied at all with the services that he provided to me. He did not explain what I was getting into and he never listened to the personal needs that I expressed to him.

I am now left with a structured settlement that does not take care of me and I am dealing with a really pleasant structured settlement company out of Houston TX in an effort to sell my payments and get the money I desperately need to live.

The nice representative that is helping me sell my payments was horrified at what John Darer structured for me. He recommended that I consider suing John Darer. The representative even put his boss on the phone and his boss (who is an attorney) also confirmed that John Darer's actions were unconscionable and that John Darer is well known among the structured settlement broker community as a loose cannon that cannot be trusted. They are even considering posting a nationwide press release warning others about what he did to me.

Once I get my money I will consider taking legal action against this terrible man.

No matter what you do stay away from John Darer of www.4Structures.com. He will just take advantage of you.

Had an Experience with 4Structures?

Comments